Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) are a new class of highly potent oncology therapeutics for the treatment of people with cancer. An ADC could be divided into three main structural units: the antibody; the cytotoxic agent (drug); and the linker. The antibody has high affinity for a tumor-associated antigen that has restricted or no expression on normal cells. By combining this unique targeting capability of antibodies with the cancer-killing ability of cytotoxic drugs, ADCs allow sensitive discrimination between healthy and diseased tissue.
MuseChem is able to offer a wide variety of services for Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) development and manufacturing. With a highly experienced team and world-class facilities, we can provide a comprehensive solution to the production of ADCs ranging from manufacturing to characterization. Based on customers’ requirements, MuseChem’s service are customized to accelerate the development of each ADC
MuseChem’s integrated services for development of antibody-drug conjugates include:
• An inventory of highly potent cytotoxic agents with different mechanisms of action available for use
• A variety of conjugation technologies: Cysteine Conjugation, Lysine Conjugation, Disulfide Conjugation
• Powerful analytical methods for detailed ADC characterization: UHPLC, HPLC, LCMS, NMR, DSC, HIAC, ELISA
• Dedicated project management team responsible for successful project execution
• Full process development capabilities to support from small scale production through GMP manufacturing